Remove this ad

geist

Bridge and Tunnel

Lead

Dec 4 10 7:54 AM

Tags : :

Hello friends. I am a German who is moving to Japan to get married to my Japanese girlfriend. I am going to start working there. I have some friends who want to stay but they won't be able to stay with me. I have seen the ads for Sakura House. What are you experiences with Sakura House? Good or Bad? Thank you!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

daijoubu

Bridge and Tunnel

#1 [url]

Dec 5 10 5:31 AM

Hello friends. I am a German who is moving to Japan to get married to my Japanese girlfriend. I am going to start working there. I have some friends who want to stay but they won't be able to stay with me. I have seen the ads for Sakura House. What are you experiences with Sakura House? Good or Bad? Thank you!

-geist

No! Don't do it! It sucks. Sakura House is really hit and miss. A lot of the apato have micro thin walls and you can be very unlucky and land in a house with a bunch of Eurotrash who spend all day and all night taking over the common facilities in the house like the dining room. It's expensive for what you get but allows flexibility (you don't have to rent a room for 5 months). Im surprised there havent been more mass tuberculosis outbreaks because often there is one toilet shared between ten people.

There are plenty of better options out there for your friends. If they are only staying a few days look into the cyber cafes or love hotels or other discount hotels and hostels.

Quote    Reply   

daijoubu

Bridge and Tunnel

#2 [url]

Dec 7 10 7:58 AM

Oh wait you said you are from Germany? Just forget what I said about the Eurotrash - I was in no way referring to you of course.

The rest I said still applies though.

DAIJOUBU DESU KA?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help