Remove this ad

mctojo

Bridge and Tunnel

Lead

May 30 13 4:57 AM

Tags : :

Ok fuckers, listen up! 

McTojo has the scuttlebutt from Japan - there's a missing gaijin and his name is GARIN DART.

I read it here in the Telegraph, which will be familiar to the toothless limey fuckers here who live in japan.

Get busy finding Mr Garin! People sure are worried about him including those fuckers over at fuckedgaijin.

MISSING GAIJIN ALERT!
GARIN DART
ENGLISH GAIJIN

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

tokyojoe

Central Park Layabout

#1 [url]

May 30 13 5:08 AM

Let's hope they find him. He has a child on the way, and is married to a J wife with one child. The life everyone around the world envies. He has a lot to look forward to. I know, because I was married to 4 J wives. There's no sound reason from reading these articles as to why he would wish to escape friends, can you think of one?

What I don't understand is why the Guardian and other papers are reporting this. Can't they just let the man live in peace friends?

Guardian article on Garin Dart missing in Tokyo.

Also, he was last at the Hilton. How many cameras are there friends? 100?

www.tokyojoe.tk OFFICIAL TOKYO JOE INTERNET WEB-SITE - GET YOUR TOKYO ON! www.thetokyoforum.tk THE TOKYO FORUM at sleep new york

Quote    Reply   

tokyojoe

Central Park Layabout

#2 [url]

May 30 13 5:15 AM

McTojo, also allow me to take this opportunity to say that you come across as a crude low rent gaijin friend. Didn't your Ma teach you any good christian manners? Take care friend, and Mr Dart, you take care too friend.

www.tokyojoe.tk OFFICIAL TOKYO JOE INTERNET WEB-SITE - GET YOUR TOKYO ON! www.thetokyoforum.tk THE TOKYO FORUM at sleep new york

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help